As mentioned in today’s NGP VAN webinar on effective and ethical list-building for politics and advocacy, here are a few resources from Epolitics.com and my monthly pieces in CampaignsandElections.com. Much more from epolitics.com in the weeks to come! The ebook also goes into these topics — and many more related to list-building, political email, fundraising and text messaging — in depth.
- Email List Swaps: How to be Happy After the Fact
- You Shouldn’t Have To Be A Bad Fundraiser If You Do Good Work
- Don’t Be Like This Iowa Democrat. Hint: SPAM
- Email Acquisition Performance: Nature vs. Nurture
- Email Acquisition Performance, Part 2: Who Pays the Bills?
- How to Build Your Email List with Digital Ads
- Using Online Advocacy to Acquire Supporters and Donors
- Digital Politics in 2021: What the Hell Happened? [See the “Influencing the influencers section” for a discussion of influencer marketing]
- [In 2018], The DCCC Showed Why We Pay to Build Email Lists
- How DO You Grow Your Non-Profit or Campaign Email List?