Hi y’all, I’m fixin’ to publish the first of what’s planned as a six-part series on the lessons of the Obama campaign for other online communicators, political and commercial. The second article will go live tomorrow, followed by the rest over the following week or so. Once we’re done, I’ll bundle ‘em up into an e-book like the Online Politics 101 and put it out there for download — it’ll make a great gift for the whole family. The planned topics are below; the links will start to work when each article appears.
- Learning from Obama: Lessons for Online Communicators in 2009 and Beyond
- Learning from Obama’s Campaign Structure: How to Organize for Success
- Learning from Obama’s Online Outreach: How to Find and Build Support on the Internet
- Learning from Obama’s Volunteer Army: How to Put People to Work on Your Behalf
- Learning from Obama’s Financial Steamroller: How to Raise Money Online
- Learning from Obama: How to Move Forward
- Learning from the Obama Campaign: Essential Reading