Hi folks, my latest Campaigns & Election Magazine Technology Bytes column is now online, so be sure to check it out. This is the last edition to hit the public eye before Election Day, and we went with a series of shorter pieces to pack as much in as possible before November 4th. You’ll have a chance to learn more about:
- Ready for Hillary and 2014 GOTV
- Addressable TV advertising via Dish and DirecTV, a harbinger of a future in which campaigns will be able to target most cable TV ads at specific households
- How the Open Supporter Data Initiative aims to help campaign platforms play well together
- Self-service online ad buying
- More signs that Republicans are willing to spend heavily on digital tech and data-driven field
Read the full piece for more, and be sure to check out the rest of C&E’s excellent content. And while you’re there, why not subscribe? It’s worth your time and money, for sure.