[Hi folks, apologies for the long radio silence! Basically, after 15 years of writing regularly, I burned out — I got to the point where it felt I’d run out of anything new to say. I’ve still been writing my monthly piece for Campaigns & Elections, but I needed a break from the normal run of things. Epolitics.com will be back in business soon, I promise. In the meantime, I’m posting links to digital politics-related articles on Twitter.]
I’ve gathered a few resources below for today’s Netroots Nation session on creative digital advertising ideas for politics and advocacy. The articles amplify several points I make during the training, and I’ll add the slides to the page once the session’s over. Drop me a line if you have any questions!
- Democrats Need a Long-Term Persuasion Machine. Here’s How to Build It.
- Targeted Digital Video Ads in State Legislative Races: A Case Study
- Digital Beachheads: A Model for Progressive Outreach in Trump Country
- Optimizing Facebook for Advocacy with the Fans and Friends Audience
- Can Facebook Ads Boost Political Email Fundraising?
- Inside the Biden Campaign’s Digital Content Strategy