As of 4 AM today, the “Learning from Obama” e-book had been downloaded 2057 times — due of course to the work of everyone who’s linked to it, posted it, forwarded it, Twittered it or maybe even mentioned it in one of those “conversations” we all used to have before computers came along and relieved us of the burden of face-to-face communication. Great work, y’all! In that vein, here are a few more sites who’ve linked over since the last roundup:
- Update: NetPolitique — Learning from Obama : les partis franÃ§ais face Ã 7 principes de rÃ©alitÃ©
- Update: Add to the list a mention on the Idealware site and a feature in their email newsletter!
- DigiActive (Priscilla Brice-Weller) — Book Review: Learning from Obama: Lessons for Online Communicators in 2009 and Beyond
- Music | Technology | Policy — Colin Delany’s eBook Learning from Obama
- Blog do Fernando Rodrigues — Para polÃticos: livro grÃ¡tis sobre Obama na web
- And a nice link on the front page of the EchoDitto site (under “Right Now, We’re Noticing…”)
Thanks again, everybody!
[…] has now been downloaded just over 3500 times, thanks to a lot of forwarding and posting and a ton of good incoming links. Its older sibling (the “Online Politics 101″) has had an even more […]