August 26th, 2009
As of 4 AM today, the “Learning from Obama” e-book had been downloaded 2057 times — due of course to the work of everyone who’s linked to it, posted it, forwarded it, Twittered it or maybe even mentioned it in one of those “conversations” we all used to have before computers came along and relieved us of the burden of face-to-face communication. Great work, y’all! In that vein, here are a few more sites who’ve linked over since the last roundup:
- Update: NetPolitique — Learning from Obama : les partis français face à 7 principes de réalité
- Update: Add to the list a mention on the Idealware site and a feature in their email newsletter!
- DigiActive (Priscilla Brice-Weller) — Book Review: Learning from Obama: Lessons for Online Communicators in 2009 and Beyond
- Music | Technology | Policy — Colin Delany’s eBook Learning from Obama
- Blog do Fernando Rodrigues — Para políticos: livro grátis sobre Obama na web
- And a nice link on the front page of the EchoDitto site (under “Right Now, We’re Noticing…”)
Thanks again, everybody!