The fireworks don’t lie: the 2019 edition of “How to Use the Internet to Change the World – and Win Elections” is now live here on Epolitics.com and in the Kindle Store. The new version improves on last year’s top-to-bottom revamp with insights from the 2018 midterm elections and developments since, plus new examples of content and outreach from the 2020 presidential campaigns. Good stuff!
If you’ve purchased a PDF copy of the ebook in the past, you should receive an email in the next couple of days with a link to download your free updated copy. I’ll send a request to Amazon to alert Kindle buyers that a new edition is ready, too, though Amazon may or may not decide that the updates are significant enough to warrant the notification.
Please help spread the word!
For folks new to the ebook, it’s THE comprehensive guide to using digital and mobile tools for politics, elections & advocacy. Chapters include:
- The Internet: What’s It Good For?
- Big Digital Politics Trends to Watch in 2018 and Beyond
- Planning Your Online Campaign
- Essential Tools and Infrastructure: Creating a Basic Online Campaign
- Preparing an Outreach Outreach Strategy
- Online Advertising
- Social Media
- Grassroots and Field Organizing
- Mobilization and GOTV
- Online Fundraising
- Data and Analytics
- Logistics, Budget and Staffing
- A Sample Online Campaign Plan
Download your copy today, and don’t forget to spread the word!