Hi folks, lots of good stuff coming soon, including e-book excerpts, a new edition of Technology Bytes and an entirely new publication! We’ve been busy down here in the bunker, and you’ll get to share in the fruits of our labors shortly.
But first, and I know this is short notice: our friends at Attentively are throwing a webinar tomorrow (Tuesday) at 2pm EDT and you should join in. It’s based on a panel discussion that was a hit at the Nonprofit Technology Conference, and it stars:
- Anita Jackson/MomsRising
- Ralph Medley/American Friends Service Committee
- Cheryl Contee/ Fission Strategy
- [Moderator] Colin Delany/Epolitics.com (that’s me!)
We’ll cover a bunch of juicy topics related to social listening and incorporating it into your advocacy and fundraising work, including:
- Why social listening is important for nonprofits (and how to make it actionable!)
- How to inform your weekly content strategy
- What it looks like to engage people who talk about you
- The challenges digital teams face with social listening, such as integrating social insights into email and barriers to engaging people in the moment
I hope you can make it! Here’s the registration link, and please help spread the word.