Howdy folks, I’ve been asked a couple of times lately which sites to follow to learn more about digital politics and advocacy, besides Epolitics.com. Others apparently get the same question, too: Julie Germany posted her own list today. Read the full article for what she likes about each, but here are her picks.
- Echo Ditto Blog
- Epolitics.com (where have we heard of that one?)
- The Playbook by Engage
- Advocacy Unleashed
- Big Think (digital politics section)
But wait, there’s more! Alan Rosenblatt chimed in on Twitter the other day to point out:
Finally, Jay Carmona also mentioned (besides our little slice of heaven) another old fave on Twitter:
A great start, but let me add more:
- Frogloop (Care2’s advocacy blog)
- Winning the Internet (Netroots Foundation, and worth it for more than just the perfect “logo”)
- New Organizing Institute’s brand new tech blog The Parser
- K Street Cafe
Enjoy! I’d ask you to submit any additions in the comments, but I haven’t gotten them working again! (Yet, anyway). Instead, drop me an email with any suggested sites to follow.
Update: a few more sites to keep an eye on.