October 25th, 2012
Hi, the recent changes at Salsa and Change.org have understandably sparked some long discussions on the various progressive activist listservs and other discussion forums; you’ve seen the initial Epolitics.com responses earlier (Salsa here, Change.org here). Below are other blog posts and commentary that are flying around the web, a list we’ll update as more come in. To suggest a post, either email me or leave the link as a comment.
- Update: Why Did Salsa Labs Fire Its CEO and Co-Founder?
- Update: The Changes at Change.org: Three Lingering Concerns
- Update: Change.org, Enabler of Davids, Decides To Side With Goliaths Instead
- Update: Founder Ben Rattray makes The Case for Change
- Advocacy and Email Marketing: Should the Tool’s Politics Matter?
- Staying True to Salsa’s Mission (from the Salsa blog)
- Change.org Changing: Site To Allow Corporate, Anti-Abortion, GOP Campaigns, Say Internal Documents (initial HuffPo article)
- Change.org sells out progressive movement
- Change.org to Sell Out Progressive Community; Opens Platform
- Change.org: We’ve Seen This Before