Tonight’s nonprofit tech trends discussion is going to rock, and I hope you can make it in person. Either way, take a look at the articles below, which go into depth around several points I hope to bring up during the conversation. What do YOU think are the big trends in nonprofit tech and advocacy? Leave your thoughts in the comments!
- Ten Big Trends in Digital Politics & Advocacy
- Will Self-Organizing Be the Secret to Victory in 2020?
- The Next Great Digital Politics Battlefield: Capacity
- What Those Viral Campaign Fundraising Videos REALLY Tell Us
- Parkland Teens: The Future of Activism, In More Ways Than You Probably Think
- How the Parkland Students are Changing the Rules for Advocacy Nonprofits
- Making Sense of Social Media Advocacy in 2018
- Whatâ€™s Your Fake Video Strategy?
- Phil Bredesenâ€™s Campaign Was Hacked. Are You Next?
Leave a reply