On Wednesday I had the pleasure of going on Karen Jagoda’s Digital Politics Radio show, and as always, we had a great conversation. Check it out for yourself! Here are just a few things we talked about:
- Social media and narrowcasting SOTU response messages
- The disintermediating role of digital media in politics
- The role of political parties in an internet-driven political world
- Why the REAL fight in American politics is for victory in 2020
- Why pollsters should be getting nervous
- An online politics notable stares federal prison in the face
Tune in and hear for yourself — I promise not to let you down.