My roofdeck may still be off-limits due to disrepair and my shady past, but where there’s a will, there’s a way — and in this case, there’s a way to throw a…
Spontaneous Summer Party at The Reef: An Epolitics.com Production
Yes, it’s once again time for a knock-down, drag-out, old-school party of the highest caliber possible, featuring all the people you like and none of the ones you don’t, plus food, booze and good times all around. Here’s the scoop:
- This coming Thursday, July 14th, starting at 6 pm sharp
- On the main floor of The Reef in Adams Morgan (DC), just a flight of stairs away from a roof deck we ARE allowed to go up on (2446 18th St, NW)
- 6 pm until ???
- Open bar for the first few rounds of drinks
- Plenty of tasty Reef appetizers and other yummies, all enviro-friendly to boot
- Here’s the Facebook invite, for those inclined to RSVP like yer momma taught you to
Why a party? ‘Cause it’s summer, natch — and we deserve a kickass good time, don’t you think? And making it a party thrown in the name of good ol’ Epolitics.com never hurts, from a bidness point of view at least. So let’s gather various tribes of friends old and new, and see what kind of trouble we can get into along the way — I plan to whoop it up in epic style.
Important note: YOU WILL WANT TO ARRIVE EARLY OR ON TIME, ’cause the free booze will only last so long, and then you’ll have to cry in a beer you purchased with your own hard-earned cash (buy me one while you’re at it, thanks). Looking forward to an breakin’ some rules and maybe even a few hearts, and you should too. See you Thursday! Rock and roll.