Twitter here, Twitter there, Twitter everywhere — but what’s it good for? Come to tomorrow’s Internet Advocacy Roundtable and you’ll find out, since host Alan Rosenblatt has organized a great introduction to microblogging as a political advocacy tool. Shireen Mitchell and I will start with a Twitter 101, and after that we’ll move on to case studies and Q&A. Demand has already been high and the space has filled fast, but you should be able to sneak in if you RSVP beforehand. The speakers:
- Colin Delany, ePolitics.com, @epolitics
- Shireen Mitchell, Digital Sisters, @digitalsista
- Shaun Dakin, Citizens for Civil Discourse, @IsCool and @EndtheRoboCalls
- Alan Rosenblatt, Center for American Progress Action Fund, @CAPAction and @Drdigipol
- Peggy Clark-Woods, AAUW, @AAUW and Claudia Richardson, AAUW, @ClaudiaAAUW
- Gloria Pan, Turner Strategies, @GloPan [Moderator]
If you can’t be there in person, I’ll include the link to the video as soon as I get it.