As promised during today’s Netroots Nation talk, below are links to our presentations and other materials that we discussed. Thanks to everyone who made it, and thanks as well for all the great interaction during the Q&A.
- Scaling Obama: Applying the Online Campaigning Lessons of 2008 to State and Local Races [Colin Delany, Epolitics.com]
- What, How and Why to run an Engagement Campaign [Judith Freeman, New Organizing Institute]
- Courage Campaign Equality Teams [Julia Rosen]
- “Learning from Obama” E-book
- Measuring the Effects of Social Media Marketing [article mentioned during panel]