I’ve let you guys down lately when it comes to keeping up with Digital Politics Radio, so how about a big catch-up list of recent segments. Lots of great interviews for you to enjoy:
- Jim Walsh of DSPolitical.com on political ads on mobile and tablet devices: how online and offline data are being used to build predictive models to find voters on the right screen at the right time. (listen now).
- Camilo Pineda of Tiny Candidate TinyMission.com on providing real time messaging functionality through push notifications and other reasons to have a campaign mobile app (listen now).
- Eddie Tejeda of CivicInsight.com on harnessing big data to build better communities: how visualization and integration of databases aids government workers and citizens in making sense of code enforcement and building permits. (listen now).
- Ben Tulchin of TulchinResearch.com on the kashkari campaign for CA governor, getting the attention of voters in a race with long odds and the Tim Draper ballot initiative for six Californias. (listen now).
- Dan Schnur, Director of the Jesse H. Unruh Institute of Politics at USC on lessons learned from statewide race in search of Independent voters, plus the Tim Draper ballot initiative for six Californias. (listen now).
- Chris Wilson of Rentrak.com on combining data about media consumption to improve targeting voters on all screens. (listen now).
- Amanda Bloom of BASKDigital.com on using online ads for persuasion and acquisition, optimizing media mix, and reaching Latinos on mobile. (listen now).
I’m a Digital Politics Radio Contributing Editor, and note that the show reaches political consultants and activists around the country. It’s a great way to connect with the outside-the-Beltway political class. Contact me to talk about sponsorship opportunities.