Greetings from the UK! Below are resources for today’s presentation at the London School of Economics.
- What Makes a Good Campaign Website?
- Facebook Dirty Tricks on the Campaign Trail
- Google’s War Room for the Home Stretch of Campaign 2010
- Online Advertising Late in an Election Cycle: Focus on Persuasion
- Behind the Tea Party Victories in Delaware & Alaska: A Big Fat Email List & A Whole Lotta Crazy
- Building a Facebook Page Following via Email, and Vice Versa
- Using Google Mobile Advertising to Catch Voters Waiting at the Polls
- The Online Political Advertising Trinity: Google, Facebook…and AOL?
- Get in the Game: Political Advocacy and Foursquare
- Six Questions a Candidate Should Ask before Tweeting, Blogging or Posting a Status Update
- Open.Dems: DNC Technologists Raise Their Skirts in Public
- Study: Coordinated Online Advertising Reinforces Political TV Ads, Boosting Their Effectiveness
- Keys to Facebook Advertising Glory: Monitor Stats, Reinforce Success
- Scott Brown Used Google for Field Organizing, Not Just Advertising
- Inside the Obama Numbers: Tiers of Engagement
- Email is the Hub around which Facebook, Twitter and other Social Media Revolve
- Content was Key (and Overlooked) Part of Obama’s Online Juggernaut
- Nine Things Campaigns Shouldn’t Forget in the Gee-Whiz World of the Social Web
- Twitter is NOT a Strategy