July 3rd, 2008
Another resource page! This one’s for a New Organizing Institute training session for future campaign staff, activists and organizers. The topic: online video. The emphasis: blowing audiences away. The takeaway: video can be fun for you, me AND the political system.
- Helping Your Videos Stand Out on YouTube
- Creating Effective Political Video for the Web
- Weaving Text and Video into a “YouTube Storyboard”
- Oh Nine, Eff Nine: Strategic Mnemonic and Protest Song for a New Medium.
- A Perfect Video Camera for Online Advocacy?
- Leveraging Real-World Actions for Online Exposure: Kleenex Gets Punk’d
- Presidential Campaigns Aren’t the Only Ones Using Online Video for Political Purposes
- Terrific Collection of Online Video Resources
- Viral Video Case Studies
- Using Online Video to Bypass Media Filters