IPDI’s hosting what promises to be an excellent event on Thursday; announcement below. And Politics Online is only a month away. More on that shortly.
What Comes Next? Super Tuesday and the Road to the White House
How has this primary session challenged and confirmed the expectations of pollsters, political analysts, and the media? How has technology shaped the way the primaries will unfold? Did Super Tuesday change the political game? Join our panel of politicos, journalists, and bloggers as they share their analysis of the primary season and their predictions for the conventions and general election.
Thursday, February 7, 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
The Jack Morton Auditorium
GW’s Media and Public Affairs Building
805 21st Street, NW (Corner of 21st and H Streets)
Washington, DC 20052
- Mike Allen Politico
- Ana Marie Cox Washington Editor, Time.com
- Charles Ellison BlackPolicy.org
- Frank Greer Founding Partner, GMMB
- Mark McKinnon Vice Chairman of Public Strategies and President of Maverick Media
- Maya Rockeymoore Global Policy Solutions
RSVP is required. RSVP to email@example.com.