- Schlock and Awe: What Saddam Hussein’s Execution Video Means. From ReelPopBlog: “Absent politics, the video is brutal. With politics, the video is brutally strategic.”
- Five Prerequisites for Blogging Success. From ProBlogger you’d better be ready to put in the time.
- Want to be President? Step 1: Buy a Video Camera. The Bivings Report suggests that video-blogging may be a better fit for politicians than that whole writing thing, which I hear is time-consuming.
- 2007: The End Of The Page View. Beware the widgets!
- Congressman George Miller journeys into the wilds of Second Life, and Josh Levy and National Journal’s Shira Toeplitz follow him all the way.
- Some changes are afoot in the Republican blogosphere Blog P.I. and Beltway Blogroll sort through the details.
- Christmas wars enrich some advocacy groups. Apparently, smiting the heathen can be profitable when you’re using it as a hook to pitch products online.