My-head-is-still-on-the-slopes catch-up edition.
- Drudge, global warming shut down Senate site. Website fall down, go boom.
- A new online Capitol Hill news site launches, and Wonkette sneers sneeringly.
- Your PCs forecast climate future. Distributed computing for advocacy purposes SETI Project, you are not @home alone.
- Marketers Get Weak Signal from Users on Cell-Phone Ads. Apparently, people aren’t too excited about phone-spam. Shocker, that.
- How to Improve Email Deliverability: 3 Steps Tested by Real-Life Mailer. From MarketingSherpa.
- Micropayments, Political Giving and Microsoft. Can tiny amounts of money add up? What about FEC reporting requirements?
- Two articles from Democracy in Action: A Website By Post, Or, How They Communicated Before the Internet (you’ll never look at direct mail the same way again) and a bit of Convio/GetActive Merger Scuttlebutt.
- Two YouTube articles on ReelPopBlog: YouTube rolls out some site improvements and Google integration with YouTube bumps YouTube market share 18%.
- Attack ads go online and underground. Online political videos gone wild!
- Speaker Pelosi’s Blog Outreach. Apparently, they’ve lost my number, though the phone is tragically silent…
- 23 Ideas for Finding New Readers for Your Blog. More good tips from ProBlogger.
- Counterculture-joy link of the day: Kucinich to oversee Office of National Drug Control Policy!