- Lessons from the Warner Campaign. Jerome Armstrong talks with Personal Democracy Forum well worth checking out.
- Wall Street Journal whaps bloggers upside the head (apparently, most popular blogs are “downright appalling”). Micropersuasion and Beltway Blogroll reply.
- HRH: The Ellen Show. According to Hotline, liberal bloggers are targeting centrist Democratic Rep. Ellen Tauscher.
- Join Rudy 2008. Rudy Giuliani’s exploratory committee site launches.
- Video and Social Networks Dominate Google’s Top Searches of 2006. But they left out porn!
- Two more PDF articles, this time with Justin Oberman going mobile: he looks at SMS in Venezuela’s Election (“nearly 8 million voters used SMS to find their polling station”) and listens to the Center for Biological Diversity’s endangered wildlife ringtones.
- Second Life: Warts and All. A marketer’s experiences working in the much-hyped virtual world.