December 3rd, 2007
Quick Hits returns! Last seen in abbreviated form on September 7th, it’s been off training hard for the ’08 campaign season.
- Crowdsourcing the Latest Giuliani Scandal. Kos sez, let’s come up with a catchy name for Giuliani’s taxpayer-funded Hamptons Hanover stayover.
- Money Could Stretch Out Campaign. Interesting idea — even though the primary season is compressed this time around, online fundraising might help candidates stay in the race even if they lose the early rounds (somebody call Ron Paul).
- POW! Edwards Starts Web Site Targeting Clinton.
- BIFF! BOP! Obama, Clinton Sites Ramp Up Fight.
- Internet Questions Will Be Part of Fall 08 Debates.
- I Swear Dodd’s Team is Just Taunting Me With This. Josh Levy looks at a message that also sparked discussion on the online advocacy email lists this weekend.
- E-mail accusations hit campaign. Nothing like rumors of a pedophile priest to liven things up in Iowa (via tPrez).
That’s all the Hits for today — best to make our first round in a while a weak one.