Quick Hits returns! Last seen in abbreviated form on September 7th, it’s been off training hard for the ’08 campaign season.
- Crowdsourcing the Latest Giuliani Scandal. Kos sez, let’s come up with a catchy name for Giuliani’s taxpayer-funded Hamptons Hanover stayover.
- Money Could Stretch Out Campaign. Interesting idea even though the primary season is compressed this time around, online fundraising might help candidates stay in the race even if they lose the early rounds (somebody call Ron Paul).
- POW! Edwards Starts Web Site Targeting Clinton.
- BIFF! BOP! Obama, Clinton Sites Ramp Up Fight.
- Internet Questions Will Be Part of Fall 08 Debates.
- I Swear Dodd’s Team is Just Taunting Me With This. Josh Levy looks at a message that also sparked discussion on the online advocacy email lists this weekend.
- E-mail accusations hit campaign. Nothing like rumors of a pedophile priest to liven things up in Iowa (via tPrez).
That’s all the Hits for today best to make our first round in a while a weak one.