February 22nd, 2007
- War breaks out in Second Life! It’s all fun and games until someone nukes a Reebok store (via Slate).
- The (online) violence continues as the Post goes into depth about the blogger/Tauscher war (which Hotline picked up before Christmas).
- New York Times and Sun to delve into political websites. It’s getting a little crowded in the world of political coverage, kids — watch out for sharp elbows.
- Two online video articles: Social Media Winners & Losers and Do’s and Don’ts for YouTube and Beyond.
- Tony Blair will need an army of monkeys to clear his email inbox, with over 3 million comments sent to his official site in three months. Suggested by a loyal reader (thanks, Dad!).
- Take a visit to John Edwards’ Second Life campaign headquarters. Note: sex shop located conveniently nearby, in case you get bored.
- Bill’s Fundraising Email for Hillary. Matt Turk says its visual message is, “My husband overpowers me both in stature and politically, and I am blind to my own shortcomings.”
- Campaign Site Design Review: Obama for President. Another solid contribution to the current online political obsession.
- Issues, Politics, and Search Marketing. A quick how-to from Eric Frenchman.
- Online Video Editing Software. A supplement to the earlier video wrap-up piece.
- 10 Mistakes that Will KILL a Forum…or Blog. Let me guess: tossing nukes?