- Maine considers restrictions on text messaging between lawmakers and lobbyists, no doubt in an effort to save the poor lobbyists’ thumbs.
- Anti-Blog Hysteria In The State Capitols. Bloggers apparently hunger for human brains (mmmmmm, delicious brains).
- Stupidest. Blog Article. Evar. Bloggers = social rejects, in addition to being well-known brain-eaters.
- Convio GetActive = Great Potential. At least, according to IDI.
- ‘Le Web’ Plays New Role in Politics. As popular as “Le Big Mac;” much better for the body politic (brains best, though).
- YouTube Does Pay-To-Play. How will YouTube revenue sharing work with campaign finance rules?
- Barack Obama and the User-Generated Movement. Can’t hardly go a day without a dip into the Obamarama, admiring the fine shape of his skull (so clean!).
- 2008: Who’s Ahead Online. From Personal Democracy Forum, with a Bivings Report response.
- Brain-enlarging link of the day: Hubble probes structure of alien world’s atmosphere. No ulterior motives here, no sirree. Have a good weekend….