Hi folks, I’m lucky enough to be on what looks to be a terrific post-election panel offered by the DC Social Media Club and the Beekeeper Group on November 7th as a part of Digital Capital Week. We’ll be discussing lessons nonprofit and trade associations can learn from the 2012 elections, and I have a funny feeling we’ll have a lot to talk about. Plus, there’s lunch! Register now; details below:
DC Week: What Associations and Nonprofits Can Learn from Election 2012
Join Social Media Club DC for a networking lunch and panel discussion featuring experts from the association and non-profit advocacy space as we talk about the tools and tactics that worked and didn’t work in 2012. Please note that you must RSVP on Eventbrite to confirm attendance + let us know what you would like to eat for lunch.
- John Brougher – @JohnBrougher, Vice President of Marketing and Nonprofit Sales, NGP VAN
- Colin Delany – @epolitics
- Tammy Gordon – @floridagirlindc, Director of Social Communications, AARP
- Dave Leichtman – @Dleichtman, Vice President, Services and Support, Salsa Labs, Inc.
- Tyler Gray, @tylergray, Digital Program Manager – Beekeeper Group
Hope you can make it! BTW, the Press Club panel on social media and the presidential race that had been scheduled for earlier this week had to be postponed because of the storm; it looks like we’ll be holding it on November 16th. Details to come.