It’s too damn hot to write anything substantive.
- DARPA Chief: Titanium is the Next Internet. What’s next, after the networked battlefield?
- Internet Vote-Swapping Legal, Says 9th Circuit. Naderites, unite!
- Beautiful blogad. Henry Copeland is in wuv.
- Google News Now Has Feedback, Editing and More Risk.
- Mitt Romney Triplets Take On Obama Girl in Attack Ad. Micah is not amused.
- Man Behind Anti-Spitzer Site Denies Bruno Link. The power of a random pissed-off dude.
- Watch Out for Paul at the Ames Straw Poll. Speaking of…
- New Version of I’m With Fred Website Launches, and Todd Zeigler is a proud parent.
- Cheap Point and Shoot Video Options.
- Who Was the First White House Blogger? They STILL can’t get the smell out of the carpet.
- Caroline Giuliani Is The #1 Hottest Search on Google. If I betray my father, can I become famous, too? (Sorry Dad, this is business).
- Who Died and Made IT God? Fight the (really nerdy) power.
- Second Life Economic Collapse To Offer Preview Of Real-Life Economic Collapse. “It’s like Somalia, but with less small-arms fire and clan feuds and more big-breasted furries and forty-foot-long penises.” Now THAT’S a party.
- ActBlue continues to dominate…for now. David All points to a story on the Dem fundraising site, pimps Repub alternative. Best of luck on that.
- Blogging While Female. Crime, travesty or dangerous trend?
- News Websites Using Web 2.0 to Attract Online News Readers.
- Ontario and UK Governments Shun Facebook (for different reasons). Don’t trust anyone under 30.
- I hear it is very cold…in space: nerd-cool site of the day. A Peter M. Vallone recommendation.